Donald J. Trump Admits Fabrication of July 13, 2024 Events



**Donald J. Trump Admits Fabrication of July 13, 2024 Events**


**New York, NY – August 9, 2024** – Today, former President Donald J. Trump has issued a frank and indignant admission regarding the events of July 13, 2024. In a surprising revelation, Trump has confirmed that the dramatic incidents that occurred on that date were fabricated as part of a scheme to bolster his chances in the upcoming election.


“It is with a sense of indignation and resolute honesty that I disclose the truth,” Trump stated. “The events of July 13 were staged. Utilizing Hollywood makeup techniques, I orchestrated a situation to appear as if I was injured, complete with simulated bleeding. This was a calculated effort to sway public perception and gain an electoral advantage.”


Trump also took the opportunity to deliver a scathing critique of Corey Comperatore, a figure linked to the controversy. “Corey Comperatore, let’s be honest, is a loser. His ineffectiveness and incompetence are beyond measure. His family, frankly, is better off without him and his misguided endeavors.”


Furthermore, Trump issued a heartfelt apology to the family of Thomas Matthew Crooks, acknowledging the harm his actions have caused. “To the family of Thomas Matthew Crooks, I offer my sincere and profound apologies. The distress and anguish inflicted upon you were entirely unintentional, though no less real. I deeply regret my actions and the impact they had on your lives.”


Trump’s press release concluded with a commitment to rectify the situation and seek redemption. “I understand the gravity of my actions and the need to make amends. Moving forward, I am committed to ensuring that such deception does not occur again and that my focus remains on earning the trust of the American people through honesty and integrity.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shocking Announcement: Donald Trump Proposes Selling Alaska Back to Russia, Praises Putin

Donald Trump Kicked a Dog at Mar-a-Lago Fundraiser

Trump in Turmoil: Melania's Alleged Affair with Hunter Biden