Why I’m Glad I Chose to Abort You: A Mother’s Relief Her Child Never Experienced Trump’s America

 



Dear Little One,


I write to you with a heart full of regret and relief. The decision I made to end your potential life was not easy, but in reflecting on the world you would have known, I find a certain solace. The reality you missed out on, with all its challenges and injustices, is something I am deeply grateful you were spared from.


In our time, the rise of Donald Trump and the fervent support he garnered has been a deeply disturbing chapter. His tenure was marked by a divisiveness and cruelty that seemed to unravel the very fabric of decency and compassion in our society. His rhetoric was not just damaging but corrosive, spreading hatred and sowing discord.


The fact that he still has supporters today feels like a festering wound, a stage 4 cancer eating away at the principles of empathy and respect that are fundamental to a healthy society. It pains me to think of a world where such toxic influence could shape the values and future of our youth.


In this light, I am profoundly relieved that you were spared from experiencing such a world—a world where hatred and ignorance are celebrated rather than condemned. Your absence from this reality is a small mercy, one that shields you from the vitriol and polarization that have become all too common.


Please understand that my decision, though heart-wrenching, was made in part to protect you from this malignant influence. I hope that wherever you are, you find peace, free from the turmoil and suffering that defined this era.


With all my love,


Mom

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shocking Announcement: Donald Trump Proposes Selling Alaska Back to Russia, Praises Putin

Donald Trump Kicked a Dog at Mar-a-Lago Fundraiser

Trump in Turmoil: Melania's Alleged Affair with Hunter Biden